Tuesday, November 30, 2010
For Immortal Computer Lab Pvt Ltd
Monday, November 1, 2010
Dear ICLIGM Software Customers
We are Glad to inform you that ICLIGM (ICEGATE) version has been
successfully tested with Customs ICEGATE (ICES) gateway.
We have upgraded the ICLIGM Software as per the ICEGATE (ICES
ver1.5) notification issued by the Customs authority.
Find below the steps to update the software.
1) Kindly send us your ICEGATE User ID & PAN Number at
firstname.lastname@example.org. (We shall update your Licence withing 24
working Hours after receipt of your Email).
2) Once your Licence is updated, Enter User ID & Password
(ICLIGM Users Portal).
3) Download the Update Patches, Version control and Other Module
4) Extract PatchXXX.zip (where XXX is Licence number) in
\\conttrac\icldata folder. Overwrite if asked.
5) Extract vercont.zip file in \\conttrac\data folder. Overwrite
6) Extract downloaded files in \\conttrac folder. Overwrite if
7) Take backup of 'test.mdb' file present in \\conttrac\data
8) Copy test.mdb file from \\conttrac to \\conttrac\data folder.
Overwrite if asked.
9) Open \\conttrac\data folder and run VersCont9.4.exe. Click
VerCont-EX button to start procedure.
10) It will update your database. While updating database it will
show messages about updating database. Click OK or YES Button.
11) After complete database updation run the file 'patch109.exe'
(Indian flag icon) present in \\conttrac folder. This will show the
message “Software patch applied successfully”.
12) Make new shortcut of Icligm109.exe on desktop.
13) Your software is updated now.
1) Software Tests the EDI file as per the ICEGATE ICES1.5 format.
2) Software generates the IGM & EGM EDI files as per the
ICEGATE ICES1.5 format.
3) Previous version of Software remains intact.
If you wish to visit our executive at your good office to
update the Software then visit charges (Rs.500 Mumbai Rs.750 for NS)
will be applicable.
Thanks for using ICL software services.